Framing Bullets® our wafer head Framing Bullet® has a head design called a modified round
washer head. This head style is similar to what is known as a K-lath screw and is used for
attaching wire lath to wood or metal studs. Available in a clear zinc plating and a Phillips drive,
this framing bullet® is second to none in quality and dependability.
- Metal Lathe to Steel Studs
- Metal Track to Metal Studs
- Electrical Boxes to Metal Studs
- Attaching Hurricane and Earthquake clips and straps to steel studs
- Wood to Steel
- Cabinet Drawer Slides
- Cabinet Installation
Features and Benefits
- Large Modified Round Washer Head style provides maximum bearing surface and minimum head height.
- Case Hardened and stress relieved to eliminate hydrogen embrittlement
- Zinc plated for a variety of applications